Ahheeemmm! Your Attention Please~

Strength. Faith. Courage.

Stepping out in faith is never easy. It takes courage, strength and belief in your own abilities to succeed.
As most of you know, I am a photography fiend. It really started when I was a little girl and saved all of my chore money for a polaroid camera. It has grown into such a passion that I feel the need to share it with others, to give them memories like I give myself by taking beautiful photos of my girls. 

I officially own the trade name Adele Bella Photography per the state of Arizona. I finally received my certificate in the mail this week. Now I have finished my logo and business cards. Finally I received my first set of CD's and CD sleeves with my logo. I am extremely excited! I am on my way to hopefully and God willing a successful photography business someday. Baby steps, I tell myself.

Anyhoo...I just wanted to share with you where I am at so far in the process of starting my business. 
Thank you for those of you that allow me to practice on you and thank you all for your support and love in the start up of Adele Bella Photography~





No comments:

Post a Comment