The Thriving life~

Hi All!


It has been so long since I posted on my family blog!  Well here I am giving you all an update on the Schmidt Life. Actually this post is more about me and the future of Adele Bella Photography.

I have been so lucky to gain a few clients and actually have a little more business than I thought I would. I  am so grateful to those clients, friends, and family that have been so supportive in the hobby that I decided to go into business with. Yes, it is a part time business, but I am enjoying every second and learning so much. My work continues to grow, but in small degrees.

This is why I have made the executive decision to step back from Facebook for 30 days starting 6/3/2013. I believe that in order for my business to thrive, my skills to improve, and for myself to grow as an artist and a person, I need not compare my work to others. I find myself doing this quite a bit, and feeling discouraged in the process.

I have to get back to what inspires me and the reason I love photography in the first place. In order to bring my clients the best of me, I have to be inspired and ready to receive.

My girls are my inspiration for what I do, and why I love it so much.

I have been watching a few series online by Brooke Snow. "The Thriving Life" has been instrumental in helping realize that in order for Adele Bella Photography to be at it's best, Alicia, has to be at her best. Balance and spiritual guidance in all things are necessary for a thriving life.

I want to give my best, be consistent and bring my clients that same part of me. So if you don't hear from me on Facebook for awhile, I'm still alive and kicking, just reassessing my priorities. If you need to contact me, I will always be available through email or the contact page on the blog site.

Blessings to you,

Alicia S.
Adele Bella Photography.





No comments:

Post a Comment