Intro To The Schmidt Life.

Imagine. Create. Family. Inspire.

 

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog about the Schmidt Family. Its a great way to stay updated on the goings-on of Clinton, Myself, Kaylee and Baby Kennedy
I will do my best to post at least once a week, no promises though.
For my family in St. Louis, mainly Mom and Dad, check this at least once a week for updates on the granbabies.

Just a few things: Kaylee is turing 6 tomorrow!!! I cant believe my girl is growing up. im sad and happy at the same time.
Just yesterday, she was practicing her “birthday speech” I posted a few pics below.

Miss Kennedy is growing like a weed. Shes eating peas, carrots and green beans now. She also sits up by herself with a little bit of help!

Thanks for dropping by, ill try to post again next week! Until then check out the Schmidt Life below:





3 comments:

  1. What cuties you have!! So glad you posted on the CM thread :) I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some photog love from CM! What cuties you have! Best of luck with blogging!

    ReplyDelete