Lunch with Miss Bri

Dream. Believe. Acheive.

First and foremost I want to give a special thanks to Bonnie Hussey for helping me put together my blog. She is truly amazing!

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, and as I mentioned below she just turned 6. Since her bday is so close to the holidays, we end up having her party at the end of January. The day started with my husband and I waking her with a huge cupcake with candles. My husband, Clinton, set a bunch of balloons in her room. That afternoon, I took her out for a mommy daughter lunch at her favorite sit down place, Red Robin. She proceeded to tell me that Optrimus Prime(Transformers) was not the leader of the autobots anymore, it was now so other bot (a name I cannot remember). What amazed me is, she can remember any and everything about the transformers, but she cannot remember when I tell her to place her dirty clothes in her hamper. Selective memory anyone?

I am awed by this little person who seems to know everything about everything and has a answer for it all~a lot of them are hilarious.
She constantly surprises me and keeps me on my toes. I look forward to watching her grow and deveop into a beautiful young woman, but of course Ill be in my forties...wait, I dont want to think about that right now.
I plan to enjoy her childhood and all those random moments.






No comments:

Post a Comment