New Year. New Life.

Love. Life. Appreciation.

The New Year brings seems on a sense of gratitude and appreciation, at least for me. I am always happy to be alive another year. I have appreciation for my friends and family, and gratitude for those who have helped me throughout the years.  So I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone and make 2013 count! "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything", as my grandmother used to say.

I am so thankful for my two healthy and happy girls, Kaylee, 6 and Kennedy 5 months. They bring joy to my life. They also love their daddy to no end! I am proud to have a husband that adores his girls and would do anything for them.


Speaking of New year, I was honored to do a maternity session for a dear friend of mine, Lexi, who will be bringing new life into the world pretty soon:-) For those of you who do not know this wonderful lady, she is the type that would help anyone and bend over backwards (not literally, she's about to pop!) to see it done. I appreciate her friendship and everything she does to help others. She and her hubby Mando were a hoot! A more adorable couple could not be found. I could see there was much more that just a marriage, they seem to have a friendship as well.

Lexi & Mando's session went wonderfully and I am very pleased with their photos and I hope they will be too. So without further ado, here is a sneak peak of the quirky and funny couple's maternity session.....






No comments:

Post a Comment