Outside the Box

Yesterday I started taking a breakout session with Clickinmoms, called Creating and Recognizing Opportunities. I love photography. Its not just for fun, its not just "something to do". For me, it is a way of expression and documentation of life. Memories may fade, but a photograph will be there. This breakout session is really helping me think outside of the box, so I just wanted to share a few photos with you that I took of Kennedy and my guitar. My mother in law gave me that guitar a few years ago and no I cannot play:-) Its on my "Before I turn 30" bucket list of things to do. Someday, I will pass that guitar down to my girls because it belonged to their grandmother. I thought these photos I took was a great way to connect the generations. Its like this. Cindy (grandma) owned that guitar years ago, who gave it to me, who will give to the girls.  I will always have these pictures and when Kennedy grows up and learns to play the guitar, I can pull these photos out and tell her it was destiny.










No comments:

Post a Comment