Capturing Childhood

Innocence. Childhood. Joy.


Saturday I did a photo shoot with my daughter Kaylee. I think it is really important to capture her childhood because it is so fleeting. Yes, I am a Mamarazzi. I take photos all the time of both my girls. Kennedy won't ever be five months again, Kaylee won't ever be six years old again. 

It was pretty cold yesterday, so I knew I had to take the pictures quickly because Miss Bri is a true Arizona girl. 70 degrees is freezing cold to her. I got her hair and make up done so she would feel like a princess. Kaylee did a phenomenal job of charming the stylist. I was so proud of her. Oh and when Stacy (the stylist) pulled out the make up (all pinks of course), Miss Kaylee was in seventh heaven.

So after it was all done, we went home, got her dressed and headed out. Because it was so cold, I decided not to venture too far from our house. I had a feeling this would be a short photo shoot, but I was determined to get some good shots in. 

About 15 minutes into the shoot, in true Kaylee fashion, she goes "Can't we go some place warmer? Its freezing". I knew that was the end of it and decided to call it quits. I think I got a couple of good ones and I hope you all agree. 

Appreciate those moments with your babies because they won't be babies forever:-)

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment