{A Family Affair}

Loyalty. Trust. Acceptance.

I had the honor of meeting the wonderful Padilla family on Sunday.  Jessica, Jesse, and little Miss DJ, and I spent the afternoon taking pictures and getting to know one another. Jessica aka Momma Bear, was a great sport! I am pretty new to photography but she had a lot of patience and for that I am appreciative. Jesse, 10 years old, enjoys break dancing and being silly after he gets comfortable with you. He is so adorable, momma, you better get a baseball bat when he gets older..JK:) And what is there to say about Miss DJ?  She stole the show with her sassy divaness! I absolutely loved her! She made me laugh and smile the entire time. 
I am grateful this wonderful family gave me the chance to invade their lives for a few moments.
There is nothing like family. No one accepts you, loves you, and cares about you like your family does. 



No comments:

Post a Comment