Moving forward~

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog posts every week. I am glad to share my progress and life journey with you all. Speaking of progress, I went ahead and create a website for my business that I am trying to get up and running. I don't know if I mentioned in the previous posts, but I have my business named trademarked by the state of Arizona, so I am the proud business owner of the name Adele Bella Photography. The website is pretty generic in terms of creativity, but I have to save my money to purchase a ProPhoto site. The website for now is
www.adelebellaphotography.yolasite.com. If you are interested, pop on over and take a look. This website gives potential clients and referrals a chance to contact me other than having to pull up my blog. This is just a temporary website and the permanent site will be coming in the spring so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment