A Sister's Love~

Hey everyone!

A lot has happened in the past couple weeks, sorry it took so long to get a post going with pics. I am trying to figure out the camera I just bought. I jumped ship to Canon, but I will always be a Nikon girl at heart.

The past couple of days, I have been contemplating my girls and their nuances. Its amazing how these little people came into my life and turned it upside down. Amazing how I had a part in creating a little girl with hazel eyes and another one with the eye color undetermined. I am so blessed and in awe that I decided to write a little bit about it.

My girls are the best part about me. They are everything I wanted to be but am not. It is so interesting to watch them interact and watch their little personalities blossom.
Kaylee entertains herself, no friends needed. She is the type of kid that loves to pretend and create different worlds of her own making. Many times I will catch her playing 3 or 4 different characters and having so much fun doing it. Her innocence undoes me, but her knowledge makes me scratch my head in wonder. Some things, a six year old should not care about but she does. Kaylee is a planner. She wants to know when, why and how. If you dont have answers to her questions, she will ask until you come up with one. She's my little pit bull, she keeps me on my toes~







Miss Kennedy Adele is the baby of the family. 7 months old now, but you wouldn't know it. Missy runs things and is demanding to a T. I think she will give her sister a run for her money. Her laugh is infectious and beautiful. Her smile takes up her entire face and now her teeth have come through, she's looking older everyday. Kennedy is a momma's girl, always turning her head to look for me. This baby is special. I cant wait to see her personality come through. Kaylee pretty much gives her what she wants and all she has to do is grunt. I swear those two have some secret language because Kaylee always seems to know what her little sister needs. Kennedy is so enamored of Kaylee. Whenever Kennedy hears Kaylee's voice, she gets so excited, she starts to bounce in the arms of whoever is holding her. We call Kennedy "the wiggle worm".





I am so excited to see the relationship between Kaylee and Kennedy grow stronger. They are sisters. They are family. I pray that Clinton and I teach them that there is no stronger bond than that with family. When everyone else fails, as sisters, they will be there to pick one another up.

These girls will do great things someday, and I hope I am around to see them have families and children of their own. Its a long way off, but its never to early to dream.

Blessings,

The Schmidt Family,
Clint, Alicia, Kaylee + Kennedy~

No comments:

Post a Comment