{Pieces of Kennedy}

As the month of February comes to a close, I have made a decision to really concentrate on improving my photography. As a result, I joined a Project 52 group, by Paint the Moon called {This is Our Life}.
Each week, we are given a new subject, and each week we take a photo interpreting the subject. Week 9, Out of the Shadows, is a tough subject for me. I'm not the best at shooting indoors, but what better way to improve right?  So here is a the photo I uploaded to my P52 group this week.....



I also did some more practicing indoors with the little monkey Kennedy. Those of you that are FB friends already saw these:) Anyhoo...Ill keep posting my progress. I am open to suggestions and feedback:)




2 comments:

  1. Love those photos of Kennedy on the bed! She's adorable. Found your blog through Clickin' Moms :)

    ReplyDelete