Change is Good...Right?



A lot of changes are on the way for me and my family. Kaylee starting first grade next year is probably the most difficult change I will go through as a mother, at least as I see things right now. She is growing older and acting older everyday, in most ways. Her attitude especially is changing. She reads now, so she feels the need to tell us all what to do i.e, reading the speedometer while Im driving. Kaylee peeps her head up out of her kindle and says to me. "The speed limit is 45, why are you going 50? I should let dad know".

On one hand I want her to grow up, but on the other hand, I like having her as my little girl. 
Last week, she had picture day at school and I put her in her favorite pink dress and cowgirl boots she she could be really cute. Well, turned out she never got her individual picture taken. I was really upset because I really wanted pics for kindergarten. So we went out and took our own. For the most part, Kaylee is a great little model, but now she's at the age where she is no longer interested in having her photo taken by me. (Thank God I have many more years with Kennedy before she grows up).

So because of my daughter's "feelings" about me dragging her out in "the dress" to take her pic, here is what we got in less than fifteen minutes.


On another note, I have started a blog for Adele Bella Photography. I will no longer post client sessions on this blog. The blog site address Adele Bella is www.adelebellaphotography.blogspot.com. Its not complete but you are more than welcome to check out what I have so far. Hopefully I will have my Prophoto site up by July. Ill keep you posted.







No comments:

Post a Comment