Birds of A Feather Flock Together~

Sorry I haven't written in so long! March was an insane month. Both of by girls got sick and we were just going going going!

So here I am back again to regal you with tales of the Schmidt life. Last weekend, we celebrated my niece and nephew's birthdays at my sis & bro in laws house. It was a Hello Kitty and Pirate themed birthday. Many friends and family were there to celebrate Lex and Lucas. My sis in law, Jamie, did a great job getting the party together, and my mom in law, Cindy did an awesome job with the cupcakes. I swear she should start a business, she gets better every year!

I had such a great time just being with family. My other sister in law (yes I have a few sis in laws), Amy happened to be in town with baby Marlee (not really a baby anymore *sigh*). We don't get to spend much time with them as they live out of state, but I was happy to see them and spend some time.

We may not be blood, but these people have become my family and home away from home. I am blessed to have such great people around me, even though my own family lives in another state. I am grateful for all those whom I call family.  We may always agree, but we are loyal to one another and there is always someone around when any of their family and friends need anything. 

My daughters are blessed to have a family that adores them, and for the I am most grateful. 

Until next time.....









No comments:

Post a Comment