Kennedy's 9 Month Photos

Growth. Independence. Love

Hi everyone! Well here we are again and my kids just keep growing and growing. Kaylee is 6 as most of you know. I remember when she was just 2 years old and now she's going into first grade next year. Amazing.

Miss Kennedy is officially 9 months as of April 20th. I cannot believe how much baby girl has grown up in the past few weeks. Last weekend, Clint and I went to Vegas and when we came back, she was sitting up and pulling herself up on things. We had to lower her crib the day we came back. I went in her room just to check on her during nap time and wouldn't you know, she had pulled herself to a standing position in her crib.

Saturday evening, I took Kennedy out to take some 9 month photos. Its much easier when they can sit up on their own, let me tell ya:) Missy girl decided to be fussy that days ugh. I did the best I could with the mood she was in. Luckily I got a couple good ones.

Check out Kennedy Adele's 9 month photos.....oh and the chalkboard says 8 months, but she was 9 months on that day...silly me:)











No comments:

Post a Comment